This Promotion Overview and the Terms and Conditions that follow describe the social media Twyford goodybag giveaway and shall be deemed to be accepted by any person entering the prize draw.
1. All persons entering the Twyford goodybag competition between the period of Friday 7th April 2017 – Friday April 14th 2017 only, will be entered into the competition.
2. The prize: A Twyford goodybag comprising of; 1 Twyford drawstring bag, 1 Twyford water bottle, 1 Twyford beanie hat, 1 Twyford phone screen cleaner, 1 Twyford notepad, 1 Twyford Pen, 1 Twyford Pencil. Please note the washbasin and tap shown in the image are not included in the prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Twyford, Geberit Sales Ltd and its Group Companies (“Geberit”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. Geberit Sales Ltd reserves the right to verify that the winner is in compliance with these conditions.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must include a retweet of a competition post, as well as a follow on the Twyford Twitter page.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
5. All entries must be received by end of the day on Friday April 7th 2017.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Geberit Group within 7 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should Geberit be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, Geberit reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
8. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Geberit.
9. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw only and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Geberit Sales Ltd and its Group Companies (“Geberit”). Accordingly, Geberit may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Geberit as a result thereof.
12. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Geberit.
13. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Twyford form part of Geberit group.
Geberit Sales (Ltd.): Geberit House, Edgehill Drive, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6NH.