We are proud and confident of the quality of our products and guarantee them against faulty materials or manufacture, provided they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with instructions supplied with the product.
Please see below for specific guarantee details.
Lifetime Shower enclosures (excluding T4) and bath screens, Twyford shower trays.
25 years Ceramic products (excluding accessories and fittings), steel and acrylic baths.
10 years T4 shower enclosures.
5 years Taps and mixers from the following ranges: X50, X60, X62, X70 and X120.
2 years Accessories and fittings, all wooden products,bath panels, plastic and metal fittings including seats, taps (excluding those listed under 5 year guarantee), cistern fittings,electronic components and ceramic bathroom accessories.
This guarantee covers products manufactured or supplied by Twyford Bathrooms under the Twyford brand name and installed in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. Should a claim be made, under the guarantee, we ask that the following conditions are met:
• Proof of purchase should be supplied at the time of the claim, if there is no proof of purchase supplied then the claim will be refused.
• Product should have been fitted in accordance with our installation instructions, UK Water Regulations 1999 and general good plumbing practice.
• We need to ensure that the product has been maintained and cared for in accordance with our Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions. Note mildew, limescale effects and corrosion are not covered under the guarantee.
• We cannot accept responsibility for the failure of a product if it has been modified, misused, neglected or wilfully or accidentally damaged. This also includes the general effects of wear and tear through usage.
• We must be given reasonable opportunity to inspect the product in the installed situation, if removed the product must not be destroyed but should be retained for inspection. Photographic evidence of the product in the installed situation may be requested.
• If our on-site investigation determines the reported issue is not a manufacturing fault or a materials defect, a call out charge may be applied. This will be advised at the time of your claim.
• Our policy is one of continuous improvement. If the product has failed under the terms of the guarantee and a replacement is offered, but identical goods are no longer available, a mutual agreement will be sought.
• This guarantee applies only to the single product in question and not to the whole bathroom suite.
This guarantee does not extend to cover consequential loss or damage which could not be reasonably forseen at the time the product was purchased.
For further information contact our Customer Services Team on:
T: 0344 412 5921
F: 0344 412 5922
This guarantee is effective for all our products under the aforementioned parameters and is non-transferable. It is offered to customers acquiring our products as consumers, not in the course of a trade or business. This guarantee does not in any way affect the statutory or other rights of a consumer.
Download Twyford Product Guarantee